12:00 - 18:00
Watch the live stream from the
The hall is organised in partnership with Twin Campus and LALAPETE projects.
Watch the session of the hall
If you was not able to attend the sessions of the RUSSIA HALL, take a moment and watch the recorded versions.
Circular economy in Finland: Best practices, solutions and lessons learned
Green solutions for universities: Best practices
Green Startups GO GLOBAL
Review the programme and join the live stream.
12:00 - 13:45 Best practices sharing session "Circular Economy in Finland: best practices, solutions and lessons learnt"keyboard_arrow_up
In partnership with LALAPETE project.
Moderator: Mr. Janne Hirvonen - Team Leader - regional and economic cooperation - Consulate General of Finland, Saint Petersburg
“Cities and companies creating green future and acting as drivers of green innovations”
Mr. Markku Heinonen - Development Director - City of Lappeenranta
“Industrial symbiosis in Kujala Waste Center in Lahti”
Mrs. Johanna Rusanen – Managing director - Salpakierto Ltd
“City of Lahti offering sustainable solutions for global challenges”
Mrs. Milla Bruneau - Executive director, Lahti – European Green Capital 2021
”Promising research threads in circular economy”
Mr. Jarkko Levänen - Assistant professor of Sustainability Science - LUT University
Mr. Maxim Balanev – Public representative in St. Petersburg – Agency for Strategic Initiatives
14:00 - 14:45 Panel discussion "Green solutions for universities: best practices"keyboard_arrow_up
In partnership with Twin Campus project, ITMO & XAMK Universities.
Moderator: Mr. Igor Kuprienko – Head of the Department for the Development of Project Activities – ITMO University
- Mr. Sergei Khmelevskii – General director – ITMO Highpark Foundation
- Ms. Yanina Dmitrakova – Ph.D, Biology, lecturer at the energy and ecotechnology faculty – ITMO University
- Mr. Olli Ervaala – Director of Education Services and Responsibility – South-East Finland University of Applied Sciences (XAMK)
- Ms. Melina Maunula – RDI expert from Forest, the Environment and Energy – South-East Finland University of Applied Sciences (XAMK)
- Mr. Aleksandr Chusov - Head of scientific center Ecology Engineering, associate professor, PhD, Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University
16:00 - 17:45 Talent attraction and pitch session “Green StartUps Go Global”keyboard_arrow_up
In partnership with Twin Campus project and Ingria business incubator.
Do you have “green” startup idea? Do you want to test your idea and find new partners? Are you interested in “green” funding? Apply for participation in pitch session in the framework of the biggest forum dedicated to green economy!
Moderator: Ms. Vasilisa Dobrynina – Project consultant – Business incubator “INGRIA”