10:00 - 18:00
Watch the recorded sessions of the
The hall was organised in partnership with StartUp Connect and Baltic Industrial Symbiosis projects.
Watch the session of the hall
If you was not able to attend the sessions of the RUSSIA HALL, take a moment and watch the recorded versions.
Circular economy in Russia: from plans to actions?
NTI ECONET and ecosystems of industrial symbiosis: a step towards circular economy?
Russian green solutions for export: Are there any and how to support?
Sustainable Mobility: Motor of transport revolution?
Review the programme of the hall.
10:00 - 11:45 Plenary session “Circular economy in Russia: from plans to actions?” keyboard_arrow_up
In partnership with StartUp Connect, Twin Campus and LALAPETE projects.
Moderator: Mr. Maxim Balanev – Public representative in St. Petersburg – Agency for Strategic Initiatives
- Mr. Aleksey Yakovlev - Deputy chairman - Committee for Industrial Policy, Innovations and Trade of St Petersburg – St Petersburg Government
- Mr. Guillaume Schwall - First Secretary - Energy and climate policies - Delegation of the European Union to the Russian Federation
- Mr. Sameer Akbar - Sr. Environmental Specialist - Environment, Natural Resources and Blue Economy Global Practice - World Bank https://www.worldbank.org/
- Mr. Tadzio Schilling - CEO - Association of European Businesses
- Mr. Kari Herlevi - Project Director, Circular economy for biodiversity - Sitra (Finland)
- Mr. Peter Kurth - President- BDE Bundesverband der Deutschen Entsorgungs-, Wasser- und Rohstoffwirtschaft e. V. (Germany) | President - FEAD European Waste Management Association (Belgium)
- Mr. Nikolai Pitirimov - Chairman of the Board of Directors - International consortium "St Petersburg Cleantech Cluster for urban environment" | Project Baltic Industrial Symbiosis
- Mr. Boris Krylov – Member of the Environmental Council under the Governor of St. Petersburg | Chairman – Committee on Nature Use and Ecology – St. Petersburg Chamber of Commerce and Industry
12:00 - 13:45 Panel discussion & forecast session “NTI ECONET and ecosystems of industrial symbiosis: a step towards circular economy?”keyboard_arrow_up
In partnership with Agency for Strategic Initiatives, NTI Platform, St. Petersburg Cleantech Cluster for Urban Environment, StartUp Connect, Cata3Pult and BIS projects.
Мoderator: Mr. Nikolai Pitirimov - Deputy Chairman of the Board of Directors of international consortium "St Petersburg Cleantech Cluster for urban environment" | Project Baltic Industrial Symbiosis
- Mr. Maxim Evdokimov - Project Centre director - Agency for strategic initiatives
- Mr. Vladimir Pereboev - Secretary-Coordinator of the EcoNet Working Group within the NTI Foresight 2.0, PhD (Pol).
- Ms. Dr. Daria Mironova - Deputy head for projects and commercialization - School of Biotechnology and Cryogenic Systems - ITMO University
- Ms. Evgenia Koroleva - Member of the Environmental Council of the Governor of St. Petersburg, General Director of the Environmental Bureau "Cosmos"
- Mr. Svyatoslav Kuzmenko - Executive Director, Deputy Chairman of the Board of Directors of international consortium "Saint-Petersburg Cleantech Cluster for urban environment"
- Ms. Tatyana Loginova - Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Plant “Komsomolskaya Pravda”
- Ms. Marina Lebedeva - General Director of Medina Art LLC, Head of the Russian part of the project “EcoDesign Circle 4.0”
- Mr. Pavel Sharakhin - Director of investment policy Noncommercial Partnership «The St. Petersburg House Property Owners Association»
- Ms. Tatiana Malevannaia - Expert - Startup Connect project | Senior expert - St. Petersburg Foundation for SME Development
http://www.startupconnect.info | http://www.fbd.spb.ru
- Ms. Evdokia Lomagina – Expert - Tyreman Group
14:00 - 14:45 Round table “Russian green solutions for export: are there any and how to support?”keyboard_arrow_up
In partnership with StartUp Connect project
Moderator: Mr. Maxim Balanev – Public representative in St. Petersburg – Agency for Strategic Initiatives https://asi.ru/eng
- Mr. Andrei Mironov - Head - Representative office of the Russian Export center in St. Petersburg
- Ms. Ekaterina Artushenkova – Deputy director – Autonomous non-profit organization «St. Petersburg export support center»
- Ms. Vera Shtokaylo – CEO - Industry Development Centre of Leningrad Region
- Ms. Anna Kiiski – Project manager - Startup Connect
- Mr. Alexey Ydovichenko – Chairman – Committee for support and development of technological companies – Delovaya Rossija – Leningrad region branch
16:00 - 17:45 Panel discussion “Sustainable mobility: motor of transport revolution?”keyboard_arrow_up
In partnership with Green Mobility, ICSER “Leontief center”, Skolkovo Foundation and StartUp Connect project
- Ms. Olga Iakimenko – ICSER Leontief Centre | Coordinator – Green Mobility Partnership Initiative
- Mr. Kirill Zhanaydarov - Head – Transport department - Skolkovo Foundation | Green Mobility Partnership Initiative
- Mr. Ruben Teteryan – General director – SPB GU «St. Petersburg Transport Planning Center»
- Mr. Andrey Ulanov – Head of perspective planning department – SPB GUP «Gorelectrotrans»
- Mr. Egor Kiselev – Acting general director – SPB GUP «Passazhiravtotrans»
- Mr. Maxim Balanev – Public representative in St. Petersburg – Agency for Strategic Initiatives
- Mr. Oleg Klyavin - Chief Project Designer - Computer Engineering Center, Institute of Advanced Manufacturing Technologies, St. Petersburg and Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University
- Ms. Victoria Kalinina – Deputy general director, head of transport planning department – Institute “Stroyproekt”
- Mr. Nikolai Pitirimov - Chairman of the Board of Directors - International consortium "St Petersburg Cleantech Cluster for urban environment"